Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Duke Nukem Forever Has Gone Gold!

I never thought this day would come.  It has been announced that Duke Nukem Forever is done and gone to print.  Now it is only a matter of weeks until we can play the game that has been over a decade in the making.  There is no way it can live up to the hype monster it has become, but hopefully it's a blast regardless.  I can't wait to receive my Balls of Steel edition in the mail.

On a separate note, I was in a location in which I had no internet for a week (with work as an exception).   Apologies for the complete lack of updates.  I'll be looking to update at least once a week.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings, fellow grown-up gamer. Not too many good gaming blogs on here, are there? Anyway, I had a look through your blog, but this post captured my interest more, mostly because you seem to be as excited about DNF as I was. I hope you've played it by now, so would you perhaps be interested in exchanging notes? There's a review over at my blog, I'd be glad to hear your thoughts on it. I'm not plugging, mind: I'd genuinely appreciate the input :P

    ReplyDelete